TriDelta Investment Counsel (‘TIC’) works with a number of financial planners and advisors to provide comprehensive investment management solutions for clients.
By outsourcing investment management to TIC, you can focus on relationship building and providing a more holistic wealth management approach to your clients.
TriDelta Investment Counsel provides:
- Dedicated licensed portfolio manager to work directly with the client
- Separately managed account and pooled fund solutions
- Alternative investment strategies for accredited investors to complement our core solutions
- On-line reporting for clients and on-line access for the referring advisor / planner (with client agreement)
- Multi-faceted investment solutions with investment foundation driven by preservation of client capital and a predictable stream of income.
- Written Investment Policy Statements (‘IPS’) for every client, including review of client and portfolio manager responsibilities, review of client’s unique circumstances, time horizon, risk tolerance and investment proposal.
- Portfolio reviews and customized reports, including gain / loss, projected income and performance history
TriDelta Investment Counsel manages and is responsible for:
- All KYC documentation completion, client administration and support
- Periodic meetings with client in person or by phone, including the referring advisor / planner (with client approval)
- Client reporting
- Client communication, updates and education
- Monitoring tax implications of account
TriDelta Investment Counsel works on a referral fee and non-referral fee basis (based on signed agreement with planner / advisor and client acknowledgement) depending on your practice and the client.
TriDelta offers competitive referral rates and proven portfolio management strategies. For more information or to discuss, contact Ted Rechtshaffen